Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Gift from God


Happiness… Where can we seek this magical feeling…?
I need it to stop my tormented heart from bleeding…
I need it to let me go back to my innocent dreaming…

They say that it’s a gift that is hard to obtain…
Well someone please talk to me and the reasons explain…
Why can’t I just feel it as before and flow in it once again…?

This is what I know about that legend called happiness…
It is a feeling of joy and great brightness…
It is a feeling of peace and enormous silence…

It is when your soul is always in that protected place…
It is the innocent look in your baby’s face…
It is the touch of love and the desire to fill that space…

It is more than just materialistic assets…
It is when you always reach that invisible essence…
It is when you sense that angels are always in presence…

It is when you feel that you can touch the sky…
It is when you believe that it’s not a shame to cry…
It is those feelings that you can’t deny…

It is more than just a simple feeling…
It is when you create the light in the heart of darkness…
I’m just a small star in that enormous sky of happiness…

I didn’t experience yet what makes me give its gladness…
I hope that one day I’ll be able to attain that myth called happiness..

No comments:

Post a Comment