Saturday, February 11, 2012

Use of Meditation (dhikr, Zikrallah) in Prayer and Healing

Dhikr (Zikr meditation) are acts of remembrance and communications with God as ordained to us.

1. " When my servant asks you (O Muhammad) about me, (tell them) I am close to them: I listen to the prayer of each supplicant when he asks Me. Let them listen to My call and believe in Me, that they may walk in the right way "
(Quran 2:186).

2. " Your Lord says: " Call on Me and I will answer your call "
(Quran 40:60).

3. " Those who believe and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of God, for in the remembrance of God do hearts find rest "
(Quran 13:28).

4. " Remember Me, I will remember you; thank Me and reject Me not "
(Quran 2:152).

5. " Remember thy Lord much and praise Him in the evening and morning "
(Quran 3:41).

6. " Such as those who remember God standing, sitting and reclining "
(Quran 3:191).

7. " and men who remember God much and women who remember God, God has prepared for them forgiveness and a vast reward "
(Quran 33:35).

8. " O you believe! Remember God with much remembrance and glorify Him in the morning and evening "
(Quran 33:41-42).

2 comments:

  1. Mashaa'Allah very nice blog about Islam sis. I admire you as a muslimah who spreads the words of Allah(swt).
    I am also a maguindanaon muslimah.

    much love,
    hijabcraze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete